Your employees are the heart and soul of your company. As your company grows so does your demand for skills and talent. How you recruit your staff can have a dramatic impact on the growth and culture of your company and even the edge you have over your competition.
The prospect of hiring either additional or replacement staff can be an overwhelming one, from writing the job description and job vacancy post, to reviewing CV’s, shortlisting candidates and interviewing candidates – the process can easily become expensive – both in time and money.
At Simpl3 HR, we understand the importance of recruiting the right person for the right role. We pride ourselves on our simple, honest, transparent and professional approach to recruitment.
When we take on a vacancy for you, we will manage;
- Job Description: We will work with you to prepare the vacancy listing to match your requirements
- Vacancy Posting: We will utilise targeted advertising across various recruitment sites and job boards.
- CV Review: We will review each applicant to ensure that you will only see the most suitable candidates.
- Schedule: You provide the times and dates and we will contact, brief and schedule the short listed candidates.
- Negotiating an Offer: We will negotiate and make offers to candidates, and inform unsuccessful candidates if required)
- References: We will check and confirm references for the last two roles of a successful candidate.*
- Fee: With a range of options to suit a range of budgets you will be glad you trusted us with your recruitment strategy.
*Please note that pre-screening, security and DBS checks remain the responsibility of the client. Please enquire for our pre-screening prices should you require.